Yellow Jacket - Flaring Tool Demo
Morley Associates inc. is a representatives firm for many companies located all over the world.
Here I show you the key features, and methods of using the Electric/Manual Lightweight Flaring Tool by Yellow Jacket.
The aluminum body of the YELLOW JACKET
Lightweight Electric/Manual Flaring Tool makes it
half the weight of traditional steel designs. For super
fast flaring, remove top manual handle and replace
with electric drill bit.
• The hardened, polished eccentric cone with 45°
flare produces a rolling action for uniform flare
walls without galling in 1/4” to 3/4″ O.D. tubing.
• Lightweight but strong aluminum bars - each
hole flare tested more than 1000 times
• Built-in slide gauge to easily meet the desired
flare sizes without the guesswork
• Large feed screw handle for secure grip and
smooth turning with little effort
• Built-in clutch release to prevent over-torquing
• Recommended for soft materials such as copper
• Blow-molded carrying case included
Please contact Morley Associates inc. for any further information on Yellow Jacket Products.
Contacts Listed at: